S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres my truck what do ya think?
i took the bug thing off and couple other lil thingsso ill have new pics by next week

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
heres the mods

shaved doors tailgate /lights antenna 3rd brake light
lowered another 2 custom tweed interior custom roll pan
paint front light covers...braisied lines and crome under hood
viper alarm is ready to be bagged soon as i get more money
im lookin at 18 boyd coddingtons stingrays and im only 15 w/ my permit..so i dont think im doin to bad

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Love the look but dude did you win lotto. At 35 I cant afford half that shiiit. Looks good though...

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Hiho....KErmit d frog here....LOL Just bustin bud..

·
I have a Civic now
3,786 Posts
Hmmm..

phat96 said:
Your 15!

Are your parents LOADED?

What do they do?
Let me guess, "I paid for everything myself." hehe, thats what half the eurosport hondaboys in my town say when they get something new done to their ****, anyway, looks good, little too much green though, like the wipers and bowtie, but still unique, good start for being 15 man.

Nathan:finger: (sorry im just jealous, LOL)

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
not bad at all......lil too green but i guess it's dif and that's why we would all like it......only thing i would suggest is to get some other mirrors painted....just one question tho....where the hell are your tail lights......or am i just thinkin that is your exhaust?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Yeah... I think those things that look like the exhaust are his taillights... but I was wondering about the front turn signals... those are covered in green, what do you do for those?

DogP

·
RIP Grant
217 Posts
:hitit: .......I wish i could have all that **** done to my truck and only be 15....or 16 so i could drive it......

P

·
0 Posts
Turtle said:
:hitit: .......I wish i could have all that **** done to my truck and only be 15....or 16 so i could drive it......
And I though I had a NICE TRUCK for a 16 year old!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha thanks fellas i like it..actually my dada and friends helped me out alot.....as for the roll pan those are the lights and they green on the front are light covers painted to match im gonna be posting new pics today so here they are ......enjoy

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
greenxtreme said:
haha thanks fellas i like it..actually my dada and friends helped me out alot.....as for the roll pan those are the lights and they green on the front are light covers painted to match im gonna be posting new pics today so here they are ......enjoy
MY DADA:jawdrop: :wtf: Your freinds write off their contributions to charity?...

·
BLAZIN SADDLE
1,394 Posts
(greenxtreme) THATS ONE BAD GREENMACHINE!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

3-Billet Bowtie
4-255/45/18 Pirelli Zero's on HALO rims
5-Boston Acoustics speakers in doors/dash
6-Pioneer 6x9's in the back seat area
7-K&N GEN II
8-FlowMaster 40series with 2 1/4 pipe Magnaflow SS tip
9-2/3 DROP with Belltech Spindles and Blocks
10-Poweraid Spacer