S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
V8 with bags
7,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here are a few new pictures of my truck i took today. If by some c hance you had a link to my cardomain, its now all ****ed up. It replaced all my pictures with a bunch of ones i had up there about 6 months ago. I dont know wtf happened but all the pictures of my truck are gone but a few and the ones i loaded today, so here are the new ones. And yes it dirty, but i did the first few test runs with no inners and once was in the rain. it will get cleaned up more soon.

These pics are of it done for now. just waiting on the funds to get it legal and on the street.

·
resident bmx prick
444 Posts
Christ man, I would kill for that thing... nice work... definitely gonna fry some rice with that thing.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
man that thing looks pretty sweet man. good job!

·
V8 with bags
7,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that stance will hopefully be next on the list. Its bag'd in the front and the skid plate is less than an inch off the ground. Hopefully the rear will be getting a four link and bags this summer. Pretty sure im gonnak eep it rod styled and not cut through the floor, just get it low and to hook like a mother****er

keep the comments coming

·
Check your ground
30,848 Posts
fuggin sweet dude the only thing i would get rid of is the whale tail thing on the back glass and the roof racks. they take away from the overall cleanliness of it imo

·
V8 with bags
7,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes soon, very very very soon that damn roof rack will be gone. I despise it. I was going to just un bolt it and leave the bolts screwed in until i could weld it up. But the "nuts" stamped into the roof spin. So ive just been waiting till its done and street legal to rip out my headliner out b/c as most 16 year old trucks, it sags and ripping it down to weld up the roof rack holes would have gotten that foam shit everywhere. So once i can get to a nice heavy duty vaccum at a car wash im ripping it out and shaving the roof. Ive got a welder and metal waiting. And the "wing" on the back is leaving when i can find some wingless hindges. Thanks for the kind works. keep the imput coming

·
Goin' Nowhere Fast
3,340 Posts
very cool! diggin' the rims

1 - 20 of 117 Posts