S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I doubt everything.
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my truck for all to see. I'm currently inthe process of getting parts to get hte front right fixed (should be done inthe next month)

Attachments

·
I doubt everything.
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another

Keep in mind that these pics are from before the extra 1" dro pinthe back!

Attachments

·
I doubt everything.
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok so heres the scoop

New parts to be added in the next month (+/- a weeks or two)

New trun signals (w/fogs), new headlight assembly (rh side), new grill, new mirrors,new rf fender, paint grill/bumper/fender/mirrors/handles. Oh yea can't forget hte new core support to hold all this shiot up!

After that the performance stuff will start to be added, but more on that later

·
Ranger Invaider
102 Posts
Looks very nice. I barely noticed the messed up passanger side headlight. Had you not mentioned it I probably wouldn't have seen it at all. So when you get the new turns with the fogs are you going to be getting rid of the fogs that are already on your bumper or are you going to use both sets?

·
Registered
908 Posts
is that front window tint legal in your state? never seen tint on the top and bottom. i like it though. i bet it's dark as helll inside. i like i like. the darker the better.

·
I doubt everything.
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wed Turner[/i][B]Looks very nice. I barely noticed the messed up passanger side headlight. Had you not mentioned it I probably wouldn't have seen it at all. So when you get the new turns with the fogs are you going to be getting rid of the fogs that are already on your bumper or are you going to use both sets?[/B][/QUOTE] Well I actually have plans to rewire the entire front end of the truck so that I can have all 8 (lows/high fogs in grill said:
is that front window tint legal in your state? never seen tint on the top and bottom. i like it though. i bet it's dark as helll inside. i like i like. the darker the better.
No the entire truck is like asking to be pulled over , but et I still have no probs with the cops around here because the laws are hard to enforce becuase of vague writing. ANYways, the fron is 2 10" 5% strips the back window is 2 layers of 5% and the sides are 1 layer of 5%.

·
For Sale
190 Posts
yo yo

that Top picture is super sickness...

good jOb

:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts