S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I think I have like 140 post and no pics.....I am sure you are thinking does this guy even have a truck?!:sheep:

Anyway here is it kinda basic...

Buy the end of this month there will be an envoy front bumper, a roll pan, and a 4/5 or 5/6 drop. CC 17" LEadville's are on the way!!:thumbup:

There were also plans for shaved doors and tailgate handel but money is starting to run a litte thin...... :drow:

Attachments

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Buy the end of this month there will be an envoy front bumper, a roll pan, and a 4/5 or 5/6 drop. CC 17" LEadville's are on the way!! :thumbup:
Looks good. And if you're doing all that I think you got it under control. :D I'd say get some different mirrors too, they make a bigger difference than you'd think. :thumbup:

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So far so good....

The new rims are on.....and I am calling the shop today for the rest of the exterior mods that i can't do.....the new rims and tires drop it 2" all around ......now I just need the 4/5 to kill the wheel well space

:yikes: :yikes:

Comming along.....

Attachments

·
Canuck w/Truck
624 Posts
Hey Phat96 tell him that he needs a roll pan!?!?! Come on I know you want too!

BTW, really nice truck man, Color match your door handles and buy some mirrors, Those two things make a BIG difference. Later.

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
looks good. those wheels made a big difference. definitely go ahead and drop that thing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts