S-10 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
are those 3 10's in the last pic? if so what are the dimensions on the box and did you lose any leg room?

·
Essten Concepts Ch. 5 Crazy Mug
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yah, those are three 10's. i had a friend make the box to fit exact so i didnt loose any leg room, and it worked. i forget the dimensions. i will get them for you though. i am selling those to a guy though, and have another set up. i will get that done in month prolly.

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
cool i'm about to put 3 10's in my truck and i need to know the dimensions to build my box. what kind of mtx's are those? is the air space correct for them? where is your amp mounted at?

·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i know that if i had a bigger box, which could happen if i had a cut out, and i would love to have an extended cab, but since i dont have those i just have what u see. i dont think the air space is correct for it. it could be louder w/ a larger box. the subs are thunder4000's. just 400 max w/ each speaker. the amp is on the other side, the box doesnt go all they way across. talk to me on sonoma2002 if ya want.

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
i guess i'm gonna have to deal with some loss or room. oh well i think it'll be a good trade out. nice truck btw.

·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanx

i sold those subs tonight. i am savin up for a 5" t.v. screen and hook a dvd and playstation up to it. i am gonna put in my gove box door. there is a dude on here w/ that done. i like it. thats what i plan on doin next though. and then some more subs, and a BA setup.

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
sounds like a plan. i'm wanting to remove my passenger side airbag and put a tv in there, one day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts