S-10 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so here's the deal. I was a dummy jumping into something i didn't know anything about. And i listened to my friends and let them cut my springs... :cry: Well they cut them one loop to far and i druge my front,sides,and the rear passenger side skirts off. ::insert flame here:: ok now that u finished. I went to me dealer and asked them how much it would be to replace those skirts and they estimated 750.00 for just the parts not even counting putting them on.. :bash: So i was just curious anyone seen the kit for cheaper or know anywher to get the parts cheaper???? Thank you for any help....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lets just say that ummm. They are unrepairable..... The forn is cracked in half and got drug up under the truck. The sides pretty well shattered at deifferant times and the rear one i honesty don't know where i tore it off at. I think i was a little to drunk.....

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have been pricing out the xtreme stuff and autobahn wholesale in south carolina bought chevys extra kits and are selling htem for like 500 or so....then you gott aget them painted....so youare probably looking at 800 - 1000 to get it back good as new......

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Cost of cutting springs....$0

Cost of new Ground effects kit....$500

Cost to paint above....$300

Cost of being an ass and listening to your freinds.........PRICELESS........LOL:thumbup:

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
i've seen after market xtreme look alike kits....they are pretty much exactly the same in every aspect....but i think the xenon kit looks a lil better if your gonna spend the money might as well get something a lil better looking.....and wtf where u thinking cutting zq8 coils? :) i can see cutting the springs in the front but what were u gonna do in the back? remove a leaf? or ride with a truck that sits 0-1 inch in front and 9 in back?

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
gotcha...well when u fix it, it wouldnt be a bad idea to get drop spindles....

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
02REDXBLAZE said:
Cost of cutting springs....$0

Cost of new Ground effects kit....$500

Cost to paint above....$300

Cost of being an ass and listening to your freinds.........PRICELESS........LOL:thumbup:
i was waiting for something like that :thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts