217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ummmm nooo thats 1/4 mile all with a 2.2 riiiiiiigggggghhhhhhtttttttt

its 1/8 i know its slow anyone wanna bracket race??:evilg:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the 2.2 has some stuff done here and there :evilg: the other truck is just a photo i found on the net its not actrually mine :cry: i wish it was though be fun to have for the street races out here :bah: i think its bob riegers s-10 from the NMCA :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I've seen your truck around. Do you still go to the races at kearny villa? Police are seriouly cracking down. Nice truck:D

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
thanx every now and then i make an apperence which s-10 is yours maybe ive seen it out ....im at werk now when i get home ill try to put a vid clip on here of a huge ass burn out i did at the legals we had at the sports arena :uhoh: :drinkhaha :bash:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Its a white std cab xtreme. I havn't gone that much but the thing that people remember are my tailight covers. They are the bowtie covers. Too many people have the euro tails. Have to stand out.
When do you race at the sports arena? The ones at qualcomm are over or theres one race left. I'm not sure.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya i think ive seen your a couple of times ...i used to run down there i havent been in a while...may go tommorow but i go alot going on around town so i dont know yet

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
video clip

ok i guess the video clip wont work all well ....u guys ever seen pro-stock trucks from the nhra it basically looks like one of those doing a burn out :uhoh: all that in a 4 banger :evilg:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya 7's would be cool...someday maybe too bad the NHRA got money hungry and did away with the pro-stock truck class thats class is the hole reason why i drag race mine:drinkhaha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts