S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have NO IDEA at all what so ever how to do this post a picture stuff, but i guess i gotta figure it out some time, so here goes..........

Attachments

·
Spoolin' Fool
434 Posts
Does this truck have a turbo in it? If so did you get it from a Sy/Ty? Did you do the AWD system in it also? Very nice truck by the way.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its just got the 93 ty motor, no awd, i was really really considering doing it, but i manged to convince myself that i do not need another project. Dont look to closly at the original ****ty gm paint it is already starting to peel in a few places but still doesnt look to bad.

Brad
92 synoma
81 monte 355
97 vfr 750
99 cbr 600

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
i love clean 1st gens, great truck!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nope those are just crappy american racing 205's, the style is a couple of years old and is discontinued now, it took a while for me to actually like them, but hey they were free so i wanst complaining. What do you guys think of them?

·
Registered
745 Posts
sharp

I think the wheels look real good on your truck,and another good thing is that youdont see them often on an s-10.That is what draws attention!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 93 Ty that had these on these on it. Very rare apparently. Mine were 17x9.5 on the front and 17x11 in the rear. Gets expensive for tires but people loved them. Be careful going over road construction. These are laying in the garage now after hitting a seem where the road met a bridge and they hadn't tapered the seem. About a 2" edge. It bent the soft bead/rim area of the wheel, broke the tire bead and let the air out of the tire allowing the tread to tear off. They are definitely gorgeous when following behind the Ty,kinda has that steamroller look! I've gotta find a place that can fix them now that they are no longer made. Oh, by the way, do yours rub the lower control arm shen you have the steering cramped?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
man i wish i had 9.5's, mine are only crappy 8". If you cant find a place to get them fixed there is a place around here that does all my wheels and charges like less than $100us to totally refinish/straighten each one of them. Nope mine dont rub at all if i remmeber right.

later
Brad

·
Snowboardin' Member
155 Posts
Oh ****, I love your truck man... I think i remember it from another board.... Awesome sleeper!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
What area are you in? $100 a piece would be well worth getting them all straightened and cleaned up! You got a number for the place? I'm in Middletown,Ohio. To check out some of the local troublemakers check out www.middletucky.com:D
Thanks Man!
Blake

1 - 16 of 16 Posts