S-10 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sure why not.
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys on the way home now so Im finally allowed to post pictures not allowed to answer any questions about size of the IED or location or anything like that so dont ask lol...

The part on the left is the front half of the truck the black dot in the middle is the engine and the right in the crew compartment I was driving.

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
damn dude. Glad you are alright. Thanks for your service! :salute: hoowaah!

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
:eek: glad your alright man! Can I ask one question?:haha:

What happened?

·
Sure why not.
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My mission was route clearance we hunted IED's we were on our way to dig one up that we already found and hit another one that was next to it. Ill put a video up when im back in the states.

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
IED? Bomb? LOL. sorry not real good with the whole military talk :haha:

Was everybody okay?

·
Sure why not.
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah bomb lol Improvised Explosive Device. Think unibomber he used the same shit. Everyone was fine cant go into the extent of injuries but myself and a passenger recieved a purple heart.

·
Registered
652 Posts
:woah: WOW.

·
Sure why not.
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I appreciate it, but you guys can save the thank you for your service for someone who deserves it, I joined for college money lol **** the military.

·
Ready for sexy time!
56 Posts
all i gotta say is thank for engineers and thier Buffalos and RG's. Im gearing up to deploy in the next few months. Glad to hear a fellow serviceman is coming home safe.

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
I appreciate it, but you guys can save the thank you for your service for someone who deserves it, I joined for college money lol **** the military.

Thats why im debating joining.:haha: Help me get on my feet and do something with life.

·
Sure why not.
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do it man national guard all the way one weekend a month hanging out with your friends pretty much its too easy i made over 55K this last year too so even if you get deployed at least you make alright money. Plus i got a 20k bonus and a shit ton of money for college... If you know someone in the guard and have them recommend you its another 2G for them if you do t right get em to split it with you... Dont ****in waste it though if you dont know anyone this guy would be happy to fill out a form to split 2G's with you... Blowin up aint that bad.

·
Sure why not.
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
all i gotta say is thank for engineers and thier Buffalos and RG's. Im gearing up to deploy in the next few months. Glad to hear a fellow serviceman is coming home safe.
Buffalos suck dick they break constantly and always gets stuck they are highway machines I was in helmand where there are no roads so I used my mad fabricating skills to weld a husky arm onto my RG lol **** the buffalo.

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
Do it man national guard all the way one weekend a month hanging out with your friends pretty much its too easy i made over 55K this last year too so even if you get deployed at least you make alright money. Plus i got a 20k bonus and a shit ton of money for college... If you know someone in the guard and have them recommend you its another 2G for them if you do t right get em to split it with you... Dont ****in waste it though if you dont know anyone this guy would be happy to fill out a form to split 2G's with you... Blowin up aint that bad.

If i could i would sign the papers and leave for the army right now... but i need 15 college credits and to lose about 60lbs and get active and in shape.:(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts