S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Grounded 4 Life
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know, My truck will be on SmackDown Thursday night on UPN 8-10. It's the first match of the night. Me and a few friends are 2 rows behind the announcers TAZ and Micheal Cole, We will be seen on tv through out the night jumping around. My truck is the first match @ 8, hope all will be able to see.

http://www.streetsourcemag.com/view...?Profileid=1641

Ryan
www.lowrollers.com

·
Super Moderator
16,422 Posts
Thats awsome. At least Eddie is choosing cool shit. PsycoD's truck and now yours. I saw yours at Indy. Looks f'n killer!

·
Strictly Domestic
2,864 Posts
THere was a real nice green S10 on Smackdown a couple weeks ago. Extended cab, Air suspension, Cadi tail lights. Real nice truck

·
Grounded 4 Life
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i have been following, he is from Severed Ties i believe. I did see last week's w/ PsycoD's truck . Anyone have any pics of his truck?

·
Grounded 4 Life
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well Eddie doesn't chose. There is a person @ the WWE that looks for the vehicles. As long as the vehicle looks badass and has bags or hydros, it can be considered. I got emailed about using my truck, I called him back and everything worked out. Everything was great, all the wrestlers and staff were cool as shit.

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
Congrats Bro, Your truck looks sic, i will be watching tonight. Are they paying you anything to use your truck?

I remember 3 years ago when i went to smackdown one of the WWF crew was trying to get people to look for a hydraulic or airbagged vehicle to use in the show and he asked us if we knew anyone and we said we will try and look around but never found anyone.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts