S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
DOOR'D FOR HER PLEASURE!
5,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MINITRUCKIN' magazine is definately within reach!!!!
ive had a few members ask about the truck/pics. i can say honestly that you dont need a million dollars, a huge shop and tons of sponsors to make it into a magazine, you just need to build a truck that stands out in a crowd. i know as much as you know we all own the most popular truck to customize on the planet......... the problem is making it stand out....
i have previous pics of the truck in various stages but i will post the truck as it was shot for the magazine........

·
PRAISE THE LOWERED
1,181 Posts
wonder what it looks like with the doors shut..

·
Hot Sauce
1,295 Posts
Argh I shoulda got that bumper when I had the chance, damn being broke! lol Truck looks sick Brian. No more Acro?

·
murse
13,200 Posts
i have always thought your truck is sexy as hell. love every bit of it. congrats on the feature!

·
DOOR'D FOR HER PLEASURE!
5,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
*edit- is that the gauges in the headliner?
thank you............. and yes, the guages are fiberglassed into the headliner. when Galen was takin pics for the magazine he sat in it, looked round and right before he got out, he glanced up and all i heard was, "you gotta be kidding me, do these things really work"? funny as hell....... and alot of people dont even notice them, good eye

1 - 20 of 53 Posts