S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I havn't post many pics on here of my truck finally being bagged but here they are.

·
illusivedreams.org
3,878 Posts
What are you using for a setup? Got any pictures of the setup or installation? I got all my bag parts sittin in my basement, but kind of need some help and guidance. Thanks. Oh and its a 95 like yours!

·
git-r-done
712 Posts
yeah i would to see some pictures too!

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scrapin' Frame said:
What are you using for a setup? Got any pictures of the setup or installation? I got all my bag parts sittin in my basement, but kind of need some help and guidance. Thanks. Oh and its a 95 like yours!
For setup I have 255c bags up front, sd cups, 8 3/8 valves, 3/8 line, 2 5 gallon tanks, 2 viair 450 compressors, 2 inch dropped spindles, mono-leaf, 4 inch blocks, and airshocks. Got to load up my pics on to the pc of me installing. Fixing to go back through it and clean things up redo somethings. Thanks though.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dropt95s10 said:
yeah i would to see some pictures too!
Got to upload the installation pics to the pc.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YellowNoma said:
Looks good, now its time to mod the hell out of that thing!
Read my sig and u can see whats up next in the plans. Thanks!!!

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GriMSysTeM said:
pimp those steelies.
O I am.

And hey how did u do that. I thought thats how it would turn out but it just came up as links.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Scrapin' Frame said:
I am pimpin steelies right now too....black ones too boot!

I'll patiently await install and setup pics.

HURRY UP!!! j/k
I going to try and find the cd they are on now.

·
Registered
621 Posts
NCHEVYHEVN3 said:
Read my sig and u can see whats up next in the plans. Thanks!!!
i hope the future plans including "redoing" that monoleaf. unless youre not concerned about it snapping down the road while youre driving.

its wise to always leave 2 leafs in the pack. sure it wont be absolutely hammered as it is in the pictures, but at least it will be safe. but i guess for some people, looking good comes before safety.

sure monoleafs exist on other vehicles, but those springs WERE DESIGNED for that application, just pulling out all the leafs out of your stock s10 pack, to make it a mono leaf does not mean that single leaf was designed and engineered to, or capable of, handling the full load of your truck.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nates98s-10 said:
Looks good, poverty caps > shiny big billets, lol
Don't be hatin :D hehe

dropt72shortbed said:
i hope the future plans including "redoing" that monoleaf. unless youre not concerned about it snapping down the road while youre driving.

its wise to always leave 2 leafs in the pack. sure it wont be absolutely hammered as it is in the pictures, but at least it will be safe. but i guess for some people, looking good comes before safety.

sure monoleafs exist on other vehicles, but those springs WERE DESIGNED for that application, just pulling out all the leafs out of your stock s10 pack, to make it a mono leaf does not mean that single leaf was designed and engineered to, or capable of, handling the full load of your truck.
O I left the longest leaf and overload leaf. O and its not there forever its going to be replaced with a black max complete back half. It will have a lever triangulated 4-link forward facing. I just don't have the funds to nor the big enough welder to do as of right now. Still in high school and saving for college doesn't leave u with alot of work hours and money. Yea I know I am taking a chance of the springs breaking but its going to be taken off the road next week so maybe by the time its back on it will be better than ever.

·
Registered
428 Posts
hey man....truck looks good. What size rubber u got on those steelies??? and does it lay out completely?

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pssst said:
hey man....truck looks good. What size rubber u got on those steelies??? and does it lay out completely?
205/70/15 for now until I bump the rubber up to be the size of 20s in the front and 22s in the back. No it doesn't lay out completly cause of the transmission crossmember and I need to radius cut the fenders in the front. Thats what I am going to do when I take it off the road.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 227 Posts