S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some recent pics nothing special i just shaved the tailgate added the roll pan ss bowtie clears bout it Give me some constructive criticism....

Attachments

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
I know this is a stupid question but I need to know where to get that Bowtie? Thanks guys....

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Go to the Chevy Dealership and asked the to order the front end bowtie emblem off a 98 SS S10 its the right size and its RED/BLACK like mine

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
looks good man, if i were you i'd get a billet insert to go in grille though. or maybe speed grille if you like them.

·
Registered
129 Posts
hmm... i would get sport mirrors, and maybe dual exhaust as far as looks goes

·
Too damn old for this sh*
2,373 Posts
Mirrors.... dump the dumbos

Makes a huge diffrence, otherwise sweet truck.... even if it is an extreme :D

And some 17 or 18"s wouldn't hurt either.

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
i'd drop it 2/3 and get ss mirrors and maybe some 18's budget permitting.....this my be a dumb question...but i dont see a latch on your bed cover and u shaved the tailgate.....how do u get inside or am i just not seeing something?...looks good tho!

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok well i just got the Hood Gen 2 Goodmark delivered and i need to get it painted but i want to save it for now so i can get new mirrors and some other things i want painted so i can do it all at once and i bought the truck with the checkmate cover and a partly shaved tailgate basically a peice of metal over the hole where the handle was so i just finished it off and i just get my fingers under the lip of the cover and pull it up..that is about it...thanks for the compliments

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
hey man where did you get those sill plates from?

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
thanks man but i'm broke as a joke right now just tryin to pay the bills.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts