S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
GMtruckHQ
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah. Tomorrow i leave for Wyoming, with my family, and the cousins. First night were staying in vegas (wooo), then were off to denver the next day to see the God parents new house, third day were driving up to wonderful Wyoming. Fishing. ATV'ing. Fishing. Sleeping. Things that you cant get in Southern California, like clean air and deer and moose and elk n shit. Should be pretty radical. Theeeeen we get to go to a rodeo and see Big & Rich and a whole lot of drunk cowgirls (mooooooo!!) Ill be sure and take a lot of pictures from the cabin were staying at. I cant wait.
so yeah, i wont be around to heckle for the next week, i know you are all deeply saddened with this news, but please don't cry.

·
GMtruckHQ
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you headed back the same way or coming over the top then down?
most likely we'll head down somewhat the same way, with less stops though. If we came over the top then down, id be sure and stop and give you a hug.

·
I'm a huge ass
10,798 Posts
Yeah. Tomorrow i leave for Wyoming, with my family, and the cousins. First night were staying in vegas (wooo), then were off to denver the next day to see the God parents new house, third day were driving up to wonderful Wyoming. Fishing. ATV'ing. Fishing. Sleeping. Things that you cant get in Southern California, like clean air and deer and moose and elk n shit. Should be pretty radical. Theeeeen we get to go to a rodeo and see Big & Rich and a whole lot of drunk cowgirls (mooooooo!!) .
Pics of drunk cowgirls, preferably nudez. Kthxbai.
:werd::stupid:
Ill be sure and take a lot of pictures from the cabin were staying at. I cant wait.
so yeah, i wont be around to heckle for the next week, i know you are all deeply saddened with this news, but please don't cry.
La Da Da Da Da Da
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
Big girls don't cry

·
GMtruckHQ
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
GMtruckHQ
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
GMtruckHQ
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
GMtruckHQ
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i just found out, were stopping in some place between vegas and denver the second night. guess the parents want to break up the drive

·
GMtruckHQ
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, im back. a day later than planned, but who gives a shit. Ill have a breakdown of the trip up in a bit.

·
GMtruckHQ
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 21 Posts