S-10 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here we go, I have been working on this off and on for the last few years but have more projects then make sense lol, Im thinking of thinning the heard and as much as it pains me to do so, i'm offering this up for sale or possible part out. It's a 97 s10, std cab short box. I bought it used in 2000 and drove it for 5 years as a daily then the motor went, after a wile I decided to take a swing at a l67 swap. Most the body panels are in pretty nice shape, paint is decent. Maroon with tan interior. Was a 2.2l with a 5 speed but now has a supercharged 3.8l out of a 99 GTP. Oil pan is modified to fit the stock s10 frame. motor is in the truck right now. Front of the truck is stripped down (no sheet metal or suspension is on it right now) was easier to work on it that way. Have the computer from the car the motor came from. Have a performance cam for the 3.8l too. lots of other parts too. Drop springs, zq8 sway bar front. 98 front conversion parts (rad support, grille, think I have some head lamps too). there is alot of work still needed to finish the truck but would be an amazing set up once complete, lots of power and very good fuel economy. not to mention, when was the last time you saw an s10 with a supercharged 3.8l? LoL I know Im missing alot of stuff but if your interested hmu and we'll talk. maybe we can work something out.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts