S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well over the next week or so after work im going to work slowly on my 5 link i got last week. today I got some work done and i put it in my gallery, im just going to keep updating that because its a pita to get the pics here. gallery link is HERE today i got the 4 side plates welded in and hopefully tommrow I will get the tops in and the frame cut out.

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just got the regular bushings, i read that they absorb frequencys and vibrations better then the johnnys and i really couldent afford the extra 150 or whatever for the swivvle ones/

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Wow, that looks hella nice powdercoated. You should post some here for the lazy people that won't click the link.

·
Short Bus Anonymous
7,034 Posts
Nice man! :thumbup:

I got a few questions about removing the gas tank and stuff so when you have time can you hit me up with a PM man. Thanks. Dunno how to drop the gastank.

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ahh i wish it was powdercoated :) i just sprayed it with base coat clear coat in my works new spray booth, baked it for about an hour and there it is, couldent afford powdercoating and cant beat free paint, its bright red and i threw some corse metallic in there not much to notice but if u do in person looks really nice.

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
wow, totally nice!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
thats a badass kit. notches take forever huh? i know when i did mine i spent from 10 am -6pm one day to get it done...but it came out dead nuts on and perfect imo. worth the time with something like that

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know AVTekk, the truck whooped my ass yesterday and was just having a lazy moment, ill throw some pictures in here later.

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im not sure, just the s10 specific notch from jay, i didnt measure it maybe like 7 or 8 i think it went in pretty nice

1 - 20 of 102 Posts