S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Drop N Destroy
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys whats up i got my stuff in today and i will start running my lines sunday and install the bags and cups monday when they come in but i will post some pics of me layin frame!!! I cant wait

·
Registered
345 Posts
zYgoTe said:
So you have a body drop with no bags?
Im calling BS...

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey!!

Hey, 94badazz dont act stupid who gets a BD with out bags, so I think you are the one whoring. Also, were "whoring" something in his SIG as you say, but without seeing pics how are we supposed to believe something of this customization without pics.

·
lame-o
792 Posts
there was a guy on the ranger board that did a body drop on his truck, before he had bags(or dros)

think about it, how much does a body drop cost?( doing the work yourself i mean)

how much are bags?
maybe he was broke, but full of piss and vinegar to get some work done!

I also heard of a guy once who had a BD with a few inch static drop. His truck was super low but he didnt have to worry about scraping anything

just throwing out my 2 cents

t

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Re: Hey!!

SittinFrame said:
Hey, 94badazz dont act stupid who gets a BD with out bags, so I think you are the one whoring. Also, were "whoring" something in his SIG as you say, but without seeing pics how are we supposed to believe something of this customization without pics.
hey focker can you please tell me what the subject of the thread was??

it only takes one guy to ask maybe two... but to sit there and totally go on some dudes thread and make like 4 posts about being not being bd'd when the subject is about his stuff he got in... just seemes a little rude and worthless...:gay:

·
Drop N Destroy
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks alot guys sorry bout causing all sorts of problems. I hope to not have too many problems with the installment and i hope it turns out good i will post some pics when i get it done thanks guys

1 - 19 of 19 Posts