S-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Work in progress....
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well figured I'd give a little intro...

My passion started 12 years ago. My cousin had an 83 running a tunnel ram and dual 600's. That thing would smoke my Monte Carlo plus plenty of other vehicles on the road. I had to have one for myself...so I sold the car and got a truck and did a V-8 mod immediately. 2 years later sold the first one when I got married...boy did I miss that truck, so I went and got another one. The wife hates it, but who cares, it's all mine!

A little description...1987 Long Bed, dropped it 3 inches, got 235/60/15 up front, 275/60/15 in back, Chevy 305...when I got the motor from a "trusted" person was told it was a 350...boy did I get screwed, 700R4 tranny...this thing is still a daily driver, Edelbrock carb and intake, Holley ignition, dual exhaust running straight out the back and dual electrics keeping it cool. Aside from that the body is a work in progress...doing sanding and priming so I can start driving it in style rather than looking like your typical *******...gonna be needing some interior changing too like new seats, window tint, carpet, floor shifter. I'd post a pic or two..but I don't have any...I'm getting some this week though so maybe later.

:boom:

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
sounds cool dude...welcome to the forum...cant wait to see the pics...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts