365 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:monkey:
the pinstriping was on there when i got, and yes its painted on :(

Attachments

·
I'm madly in anger with u
653 Posts
I love that last pic. Also love the black too.

·
Public Enemy #1
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Silent Warrior said:
try to unstock it.
I will eventually.
I go back and forth on wether or not i want to sell my stang and start on the truck. After i get my mustang all finished up ill probably sell it and go from there.
But for now its just a stock daily driver.

·
Red X = Pure Sex!
3,366 Posts
Looks good! Hey, we all got started right where you're at, bone stock. Have fun modding the hell out of it.

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
Holy crap dude i remembered you posted those pics along time ago. I can't believe its still stock!! Oh well looks good anyways, hurry up and mod it!!

·
Registered
726 Posts
yea that last pic is sweet
if I had an X I would make that my wall paper

·
Public Enemy #1
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
YellowNoma said:
Holy crap dude i remembered you posted those pics along time ago. I can't believe its still stock!! Oh well looks good anyways, hurry up and mod it!!
I just took all those pics today. But your right i posted some almost a year ago when i first got it..lol
I havnt done a damn thing to it since i drove it off the lot :woah:
I tend to have a hard time spending money on stuff thats just for show and not to go.
So if i do decide to ditch the stang and just keep my truck i will be the engine conversion before anything else.
I sell parts at a GM dealership so im able to get any GM motor for just above cost. Selling the stang will give me the cash for the conversion if i go that route.
:bowtie:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts