S-10 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
701 - 720 of 721 Posts

·
Is it done YET?
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #702 ·
what size 22" tire is 27.4?? Smallest tire I know of is either a 235/30-22 or 285/25-22 which both clock in at 27.6"
Maybe thats the one I meant! haha I will have to check the size. I just pulled that number out of my ass pretty much.

·
Is it done YET?
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #703 · (Edited)
Well heres the rest of the big truck pictures...

More of the front...

Now to the back...AHH these look horrible. This is with no weight on them, obviously, but imagine how bad they look with weight or a trailer!

New springs to the rescue!!! They use the same lift springs for 1500's and 2500's. This is gonna ride grrreat!

My new location for my brake line is a wee bit close but I did a lil tweaking after the pic.

And heres a crappy pic installed. The back is a bit higher but maybe the springs will settle down after I get some weight on them a few times...

·
body droppin'
1,546 Posts
that's a sweet ass full size. how does it ride on the highway with the M/G's? I drove a tahoe that had 38" M/G's and it was all over the highway. then again I'm used to driving a cavalier everyday so it was a major change for me.

·
Off Vanning. bbl
2,749 Posts
Alright bad ass it is 3 am here and instead of studying I read the whole thread. I also called a couple friends and might bring out a couple of presents to pretty up that motor of yours. Keep it up and you were not kidding those tires are prretty wicked.

later

·
I'll Miss Ya Red!!!
2,963 Posts
Just read the thread man, Sic, just ****in sic! I'm referring back to this thread when I start mine. Thanks man!

1,284 Posts
any updates???

·
TUCKIN
1,098 Posts
I am getting better. I am still sore and have problems with my foot every now and then but overall I am good! I have put about 2500 miles on my bike since the crash so things are good.
damn so you dropped your bike that sucks i know how that feels but i was hit

1,284 Posts
updates?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

701 - 720 of 721 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.