S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
All these people need to STFU about pinion angle.....we wanna see pinion angle pictures, or what about pinion angle pics? Who gives a rat's ass? He likes it!! He bought it, and put it on and likes it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has had it on for about 3 months with no problems! That's more than can be said for some of your engine driven air compressors Ive been reading about that these vendors (who are 80% of the people bitching about pinion angle) sell. Why dont you shut the **** up about 2 link pinion angle, and spend some of that time trying to fix the SHIT that you sell instead of bitching about 2 links that actually work!

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
loweredd said:
All these people need to STFU about pinion angle.....we wanna see pinion angle pictures, or what about pinion angle pics? Who gives a rat's ass? He likes it!! He bought it, and put it on and likes it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has had it on for about 3 months with no problems! That's more than can be said for some of your engine driven air compressors Ive been reading about that these vendors (who are 80% of the people bitching about pinion angle) sell. Why dont you shut the **** up about 2 link pinion angle, and spend some of that time trying to fix the SHIT that you sell instead of bitching about 2 links that actually work!
best post evar

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
loweredd said:
All these people need to STFU about pinion angle.....we wanna see pinion angle pictures, or what about pinion angle pics? Who gives a rat's ass?
Well, the are people who interested in seeing how a 2 link looks when installed, laid out and lifted. Some people do use this website to do research on doing bag installs. A lot of these are still teenagers in school and though might have some money for the install, want to do a setup properly the first time.

loweredd said:
He likes it!! He bought it, and put it on and likes it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fine, I have no problems with that.

loweredd said:

He has had it on for about 3 months with no problems!
3mos is not the long of a time in the life of a minitruck, but I hope he continues to have no problems with it. However if he drives the truck at a height that allows for too much pinion angle then he can possibly see some damage in the future.

loweredd said:

That's more than can be said for some of your engine driven air compressors Ive been reading about that these vendors (who are 80% of the people bitching about pinion angle) sell. Why dont you shut the **** up about 2 link pinion angle, and spend some of that time trying to fix the SHIT that you sell instead of bitching about 2 links that actually work!
Vendors dont repair items. Manufacturers do. I dont see where any vendor has had to fix the SHIT you say they did (with a minor exception being ART).

Personally, all i have seen is constant whining on your part about about 2 links. Maybe if you would contribute to this forum rather than complaining, more information could be shared.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
loweredd said:

To set ya straight....

He is actually going to be gettin rid of his 2 link in favor of jason's new setup.

Yes a 2 link 'works'. No one disagrees with that...i don't at least. I disagree with the fact that people say they are correct. When in fact, they are not. The components of a driveline are made to work a certain way. A 2 link destroy's that relationship that is needed by a driveline in order to last a long healthy life. YES, a 2 link works. YES, a 2 link gives you no immediate problems. But..if you were to take a stock truck, and drive it just as many miles as a truck with a 2 link, the truck with the 2 link would need servicing of the driveline before the stock truck would.

3 Months is not a long time in the life of a truck that should last 20 years or more. As I said, 3 months is not enough time to notice any problems.

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
loweredd said:

Yo listen here you fuckface faggot, you're doing nothing in any of your posts lately cept bitching or whining. We would like to see pinion angle pics just to see them, not to bash it because it's a 2-link.

Eat a dick.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
xtremer-pxl said:
I bet your truck is still alive all this time w/ that 2 link..

kind makes me wonder why some peeps doubt it....

hmmm

All this time ? 3 months ? your work might only last that long before it falls off, but personally I aim Just a little higher than that.

xtremer-pxl said:
best post evar
That's some pretty high praise. I am sure he feels good getting that compliment from a guy who's most impressive accomplishment is painting flames on a trash can... :gay:

And nice job digging up an old post for no other reason than to stir up shit.

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
IRSd_mini said:
All this time ? 3 months ? your work might only last that long before it falls off, but personally I aim Just a little higher than that.

That's some pretty high praise. I am sure he feels good getting that compliment from a guy who's most impressive accomplishment is painting flames on a trash can... :gay:

And nice job digging up an old post for no other reason than to stir up shit.
I don't know what the **** your opening your mouth for. Ive never seen anything you've done except for bitch and moan like a $2 WHORE! :tool:

Atleast I can take enough pride in the stuff i do to actually show it people.

DO YOU EVEN OWN A S-10. CUZ IF YOU DON'T YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE HERE. SO GET THE **** OUT!

·
Black/Green Billet Sheen.
1,063 Posts
xtremer-pxl said:
I don't know what the **** your opening your mouth for. Ive never seen anything you've done except for bitch and moan like a $2 WHORE! :tool:

DO YOU EVEN OWN A S-10. CUZ IF YOU DON'T YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE HERE. SO GET THE **** OUT!
ummmmmm...thats Larry.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
xtremer-pxl said:
ummmmm....:stickpoke he owns a Blazer. :booty:

xtremer-pxl said:
And he does show his work off. Maybe you didn't catch the recent thread on the toyota with cans in the rear on a canti setup? Or maybe you missed pictures of his blazer? or how bout when he fabbed up a 4 link on an s-10 that kept the stock gas tank? How bout the time(s) he showed pics of his 'work truck' with the IRS and shockwaves? O....Did u miss the one about fabbin up a bolt on/weld on 4 link for a blazer too?

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
SlammedDime said:
ummmmm....:stickpoke he owns a Blazer. :booty:

And he does show his work off. Maybe you didn't catch the recent thread on the toyota with cans in the rear on a canti setup? Or maybe you missed pictures of his blazer? or how bout when he fabbed up a 4 link on an s-10 that kept the stock gas tank? How bout the time(s) he showed pics of his 'work truck' with the IRS and shockwaves? O....Did u miss the one about fabbin up a bolt on/weld on 4 link for a blazer too?
:censor:

ive seen his work. no more impressive than a painted trash can...

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
xtremer-pxl said:

LMFAO... do we really need to waste another thread for me to make you look like an idiot ?
Yeah... I think we do...
First, sure I own an S10. '89 blazer, satin black, blue candy flames, boyds wheels, four linked, bagged, engine driven comp, 17 gallons of air, 5/8" airline... hops about a foot on one hit. Has one of the roll pans I was selling so cheap at the beginning of the year. And reufused to sell to you :D
I also post pics of my work here all the time. Most recently was just last week, here is the thread...
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61395
You were so impressed by it, you posted twice.
And maybe answer this for me... If you are so proud of your work, why is the picture on the first page of your site a photoshop. Nothing says gay like a custom builder that has to put up photoshop's to doctor up his resume.

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
xtremer-pxl said:
:censor:

ive seen his work. no more impressive than a painted trash can...

I have a trash can with flames on it too. The difference is, for you that matches your talent level... for me, I was just cleaning the air brush out after doing some REAL custom paint work... :woah:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts