Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My SCC 2-link install

got my truck bagged....finally. longest bag install EVER, 3 months. haha. i got my 2-link on monday tho so most of that time was trying to come up with money to buy stuff. this is my first bagged truck, hell my first time throwing switches or even holding a bag and i did myself. with the help of my brother and my girlfriend. right now just the rear is bagged, gonna be doing the front as soon as i get some money but heres my setup thus far:

3/8" SMC valves
5 gallon tank
3/8" line
450 comp
145 pressure switch
2600 bags
10 switch box
SSC 2-link with custom bolt on top bag brackets

First off this kit is a very nice kit. kind of pricey but when you cant weld you gotta pay for the labor. One thing that really pissed me off with this kit tho is it didnt come with hardware. it came with hardware for the ubolts and thats it. i mean i just shelled out 500 bucks for a damn 2-link at least gimme some fockin nuts and bolts. anywho the kit is designed for use with 2500 bags but i wanted to run 2600's to get more lift. to run the 2600's you do gotta modify the top bracket and either modify or remove the bed brace. i choose to just remove it cause its a pain in the ass. anywho on with the pics. iff you have any questions feel free to ask. i will do my best to anwser them. and if this turns into an i hate 2-links thread, it will be nothing a 12 guage cant handle...

first pic is of the kit

Attachments

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the link bars mount into the leaf hangers, but you will need to modify the hangers in order to get full rotation. here are my hangers cut. i used my trusty grinder for this. what would i do without it. ill tell ya this, i wouldnt have a notch, these modified, my axel hangers modified, no hole in my bed, no painted rails, no nothing without the beloved grinder

Attachments

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok at this point i was done and i threw the bed back on and ran lines and connected all my electrical. and when i threw the first switch the camera was outta sight and outta mind and i gizzed my pants then played with my bags FOREVER. when i went to work i showed everyone just so i could paly with them more. gawd i love bags! none the less i did take one or two pics tonight just to show you guys. i had to put the stockers back on because my zq8 tires wouldnt fit int he back. i have 245/45 R16 and i was certian they would but they hit the side of the wells on the insdie and i cant lay it down. i am gonna try again tomarro and see if i can make em tuck if not i guess i gotta get new tires. will look soo much better with my ZQ8's back on and with it CLEAN. hasnt had a bath in 3 months. yikes. tomarro i will get some pics of laid down and up cause this thing gets some fockin crazy ass lift. but right now i will leave you with this picture and i am going to bed. 7 hours straight yesterday and 9 hours straight today to get this thing bagged. tomarro i am gonna sleep the fock in and work whenever i get up.
so if you got any questions and comments feel free to leave them

also i would like to thank slammedime for helping me, slammed bro you kick ass, and you know all. thanks man

Attachments

1 - 20 of 155 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.