S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
bodydropped on 22s!
10,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pictures of my 99 s10. i was in a wreck a week ago so the tailgate and bumper are no longer that way:(
but i am getting a roll pan and a handle relocater kit::bah:

·
bodydropped on 22s!
10,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry knew i forgot something

here is my "system" dont laugh to hard but it is better than nothing i think

the flash on my camera is to bright and i dont know how to turn it off:madfinger

·
StraightEdge
503 Posts
i say body match the grill, but keep the chrome....and do something w/ that sub enclosure carpet wise....i think that looks nice. don't get a new tailgate though.... get the skin/rollpan combo w/ some LED tails.

X

·
0 Posts
looks good, need some rims and some mirrors... also need to carpet the sub enclosure like vinnie said..
xtreme

·
bodydropped on 22s!
10,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wheels

:sheep:
i got 18 inch KMC Clockers waiting to be put on after its fixed from the wreck, and i have to get gm parts to fix my truck because it isnt paid for yet:mad: stupid credit union
so i have to stick with the roll pan and tailgate

·
Alsek Spring & Fab Ltd.
1,230 Posts
looks good. post some pics when you get it fixed and the new wheels on.

·
Shade Tree Pimpin'
1,123 Posts
dude they didnt want to use GM parts to fix my truck lol i had to tell them to use em

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
looking good, will lookin awsome with the wheels on it!

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
it is a goodlooking truck, first thing is a bath, looks a little dirty, then like s-10 vinnie said maybe carpet the boxes and they would look tight, my ideas would be since you are doing the red and black theme, maybe get the ss bowtie in front instead of the all red one,, then maybe some SS mirrors or M3 whichever you like, then when you have the $$$ some rims, but nice ride!

·
bodydropped on 22s!
10,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it had been raining that whole day and i live in a new neighborhood. rain + dirt = dirty black truck
i am getting some ss mirrors around x-mas

·
bodydropped on 22s!
10,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the truck is finally fixed...looks great
will have pics up real soon... 18s are going on december 9th and hopefully the ss mirrors will go on that same day

1 - 20 of 39 Posts