S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dash

To tweed my dash took about 2.5 hours. The snakeskin paint on the dash besel was done by Maxed Out Paint Werx in Tomball, TX.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
It only took you 2.5 hours to tweed your dash? Holy crap, wanna come do mine?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you were a little closer to me I would love to help you brother. I had a buddy help me do mine and lucky for me he knew what he was doing. I used 3m spray adhesive on the tweed and it stuck very nice. Be sure you clean the dash and rid it of any armor all that might be on it. Good luck

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
HOLY F***ING S*** DUDE!!!!!:bah: :uhoh: that is bad ***$!!!!
i love it, i am now seriously looking in to tweed for me!:evilg: looks awsome!!!!!!:cool: :drinkhaha

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
:uhoh: thats some bad azz sh*t!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
grill insert

That is just the black grill insert that came with the hood, I spray painted it silver to look like another speed grill. It did not come out bad but every once in a while I have to repaint it. I did make the housing for the air gauge and switches yes. Soon I will make a new console to have the switches closer to my fingers. I don't like having to reach to drop the bags and shoot sparks on people.

·
Snowboardin' Member
155 Posts
Dat's one sweet truck!!

?? for ya, I just got a S/S bumper cover like you got. I took my old one off to test fit the new one before I went to get it painted, and I was wondering just how you attached it??

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice Dash!

Nice Truck!

I thought it was vinyl stickers/tape and I was like how the hell did he get it to match up so good around the vents! Looks awesome!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bumper cover

I cut off the black plastic piece that attaches to the metal bumper. then I put the bumper cover on and drilled two holes on each side of the cover where it meets in the inner fender in the wheel well. Make sure you drill the holes before you paint the cover. Oh and for everyone else, these are not some cheesy ass vinyl graphics. They are the real deal. Porsche Riviera blue snakeskin tribal flames on top of silver prismatique.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts