S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my 1986.5 nissan hardbody lowered with 3 inch block an pulled middle leaf and crankd tortions
mods include
shaved and relocated tailgate handle
roll pan
caddie tailights
and i have bucket seats and a few filler plates that need to be added so far me and a friend have done all the work ourselves

and my old 93 blazer complete rust bucket from new york
nothing fancy just a stock 4x4 vortec

than my old s10 just traded for my nissan
2.8l sucked horribley
blazer center console with blazer front seats very roomy an comfy dualed out from cat back sounded bad
and 3 inch body lift with 31's could barely pull em tho

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wana bag the hb but i dont have any time or money for it so im lookin for a trade for a good runnin bagged truck that dont need much work

·
Banned
61 Posts
talking crap on my boy and look at you shxt,hill billy bone hick boy,lol hahahahahahahaha jasons truck looks like gold next to all your piles of rust.

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:rolleyes:he also took them and posted them in the hooligan thread talking shit because my trucks were under construction

40,215 Posts
he's mad, on account of the mass quantities of butthurtedness in the Tooligan thread. lol

and dude, i don't really see why you feel the need to defend you work or anything esle for that matter from these picklebuffers. just stick to giving them shit. lol

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
eh im tired of the bs im going to be done posting unless its :popcorn: or :haha:

:rotf: ive got enough real life bullshit on my plate to be dealing with these ****ing losers.

also im sorta glad they bumped my 2 year old thread. its got more then 3 posts now :haha:

whats mainly pissing me off is how they have no respect. i worked hard for what i got and did. yet there going to talk shit thinking they have ****in "Last Look" sitting in there driveway.

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
have you read any of their posts? and if so, are you surprised by the fact that they have no respect? lol come on now.
maybe i dunno.shit im confused. i have too much shit goinng on at once!!:rant:

:haha:

·
4x4muddevil
356 Posts
:rolleyes:he also took them and posted them in the hooligan thread talking shit because my trucks were under construction
wow and you did the same to me. taking my pictures and posting them , talking about how they was pieces of crap. mine are all under construction, and youre taking my pictures and posting them with sh!t comments.
none of your rides look any better than mine. so why you talking crap ?

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:rotf: why you mad?

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Whatever dude. I wont even get into that shit. Already went through it once. Hell i dont even own it. I have other things to do so have fun cock nozzle lol. it was fun making fun of you and making you mad. ill be back tomorrow.

·
4x4muddevil
356 Posts
Whatever dude. I wont even get into that shit. Already went through it once. Hell i dont even own it. I have other things to do so have fun cock nozzle lol. it was fun making fun of you and making you mad. ill be back tomorrow.
what , you backing out now? you talking so much sh!t about how my rides and projects are garbage. youre saying my projects are pieces of crap,they are projects, they aint done yet. of course they aint gonna look pretty.
they are under construction. it doesnt matter if you dont own it, you are / did have a pos for a project. your sh!t aint gonna get to me any more, i figured you out, and what a pos you realy are. you only talk crap to fit in .
you must be a real big pos in real life. gotta come to a forum to feel real, and try to fit in cuz youre a douche when you aint posting here on the forum

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:blaugh:

I like your assumptions. You should be like sherlock holmes.

Your just starting to turn and talk shit because nobody else is around to talk to you. And i was making you mad. In all honesty i dont give a **** what you think of my trucks. I know they are worth more and nicer looking then yours.

·
4x4muddevil
356 Posts
:blaugh:

I like your assumptions. You should be like sherlock holmes.

Your just starting to turn and talk shit because nobody else is around to talk to you. And i was making you mad. In all honesty i dont give a **** what you think of my trucks. I know they are worth more and nicer looking then yours.

same here. i dont give a **** wat you think of my trucks, i know mine are worth more and nicer looking than yours. you think every one on this forum likes you? lets have a poll, post our vehicles and see what the forum thinks.
every time i say it, or ask you to post pictures of your vehicles, you dont and and change the subject cuz you know mine trucks are nicer than your piece of shit. even my nova, 1977 nova rally,with 76 ss parts. ****ing worth more than your pos black truck. look at my pics of my nova, bucket seats, center console, floor shift,tach in dash. interior is nice, matching numbers.has the ss grille (ss and rally same thing) has a/c, titl column, its a 2 door. ****ing worth more than your pos truck. hell i could part it out on ebay and make a nice chunk of cash.

you honestly think your rides are better than mine? lets have a poll. let the forum decide who's vehicles/projects are nicer /worth more.
you wont do it cuz you know my trucks/projects are better than yours and worth more. so just shut the **** you little bitch.

keep talking shit about my rides/projects, ill make the ****ing poll post and post both of trucks/pictures .

if you honestly think your shit is better, participate in a poll. all your pussy ass friends will vote for your pos over mine, but theyll still know mine is nicer/better/worth more. the whole forum aint dont like you, you have haters here and on other forums.

so you wanna have a poll " wich is better/worth more/nicer , muddevil's or mini trucker's projects"

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dude your really annoying. Shut the **** up. Go start a poll if you want. I dont give a ****. Its going to end up backfiring on you though and more people are going to talk shit once they see all your threads and posts. :haha:

·
4x4muddevil
356 Posts
Dude your really annoying. Shut the **** up. Go start a poll if you want. I dont give a ****. Its going to end up backfiring on you though and more people are going to talk shit once they see all your threads and posts. :haha:
who cares if they post shit about me, all that matters is that they see your rides/projects are more of a pos than mine.

·
when in doubt lay it out
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Really? Your really mature dude. Just grow the **** up. Woo yeah my trucks are bigger pieces of shit then yours.. :O wow i said it. :eyeroll:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts