S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Beaver-ologist
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 1996 S-10 and my 2004 BMW Z-4. Tell me what you think. Truck is a work in progress...pending my moving away for college soon.

Attachments

·
soLoRed
895 Posts
WOW NICE CAR!!!!! sell it and put all of the money into ur truck!! nah keep the pimp mobile nice nice nice ride!! and good luck with ur s10

-db

·
Beaver-ologist
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks db. I considered selling the Z to spend money on my dime, but it's just way too much fun on nice-weather weekend :afro: .

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Its a nice car but I would sell it after I picked up a bunch of girls in it. How much did it cost?

·
Registered
8,614 Posts
Why do you need opinions? You own a freakin' land shark why would you care what guys think? Put the top down and go pimpin with your blingin' hidin' turn signals behind the beamer logo on the side. I wanted a land shark as soon as they showed them. Can I borrow it?

·
Beaver-ologist
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Car: ~ $ 52000
Options: ~ $ 5000
Picking up girl on weekends while cruising: Priceless

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
What 50 grand. Sell that bish and pimp out your truck and then go pick up the girls in something custom not stock. Even though the stock car does look badass.

·
Beaver-ologist
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Borrow? How much you willing to fork over? I took the baby to a local place where they put sports cars to the test with braking/racing/handling obstacle courses. Needless to say, I destroyed the new mustang, ALMOST kept up with the Z06 corvette, destroyed the audi, slayed the lexus, left the toyota thing in my dust.

·
Beaver-ologist
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NCHEVYHEVN3 said:
What 50 grand. Sell that bish and pimp out your truck and then go pick up the girls in something custom not stock. Even though the stock car does look badass.
After you have ridden in a Z-4 you wouldn't ask a question like that. mmmmm 50k to trick out my truck. Well, I think I have enough to go and turn my truck into a nice dime though. After all, the s-10 is a daily driver, can't do TOO much to it.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
NateDawg said:
After you have ridden in a Z-4 you wouldn't ask a question like that. mmmmm 50k to trick out my truck. Well, I think I have enough to go and turn my truck into a nice dime though. After all, the s-10 is a daily driver, can't do TOO much to it.
I can damnit. Give me the 50 grand and I will show u what your truck can look like. I am thinking shaved, wild paint, body dropped 20/22s, 450 hp V-6, and about a million more ideas. Its not fair why can't I be rich. lol

·
Beaver-ologist
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hahaha! Show me pics of a 50 grand S-10 and maybe I will consider it. I would definately miss picking up 20-21 year old babes as an 18 year old guy though. I'm not rich myself, but my grandpa happened to sell 100 acres of land to a developer in the central valley. He likes us grandkids. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not some snob a$$ed rich kid. I do the same things as everyone else my age. Look at my daily driver and you can see that!

·
Registered
8,614 Posts
Nate where in cali are you? Do you think I can pass as on eof your gramps grand kids? Does he pay the insurance on it too? Cuz insurance for it as a 18 year old can't be cheap.

·
Beaver-ologist
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Central Cali. Near Modesto. I have a job and pay MOST of the insurance on it and the insurance on the s-10. The insurance is so focking high for me so my parents help out a bit. As for my grandpa, he has 5 kids and a TON of us grandkids. If there is enough to go around I'll give u a holla :booty: ....

·
Lets go RED WINGS
469 Posts
18 year old kid with a daily driver. heh. Nah jp man Im 19 and should have another s10 for the winter soon enough. But in all honesty I think an s10 with 50G's into it would get so many damn girls you would need to install some seats in the bed.

·
AK spitter
592 Posts
I think the car looks awesome, must be nice to have money & be able to go to college.

Damn rich kids, always get all the fun!

:lol:

·
Beaver-ologist
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah I would see that. How would you put 50 grand into an S-10?! Anyone seen something even close to that? If I had 50 g's in a S-10 it sure as hell wouldnt be a daily driver!!!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts