TWEED AMP RACK

OTHER STUFF
RHINO LINING

:uhoh:

·
:drool:
99 Posts
dropped

i saw your truck at the 00 texas heat wave (when it was at the frank erwin center) in the parking lot next to a silver lightning. i know it had to be yours since at that time and now you've got that big Http://droppedatbirth.com sticker on the rear glass. were you just covering the show or did you live in austin then?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually that was the last THW that I went to or entered. I was there just for fun and show coverage. Not sure if I will ever go back to a THW show after all the stuff I heard went on last year.

·
:drool:
99 Posts
THW now and then

yeah, all in all the heatwave was pretty good this year (2001). the pros to 01's show being at the dell diamond was that there were about twice as many rides present. the pitfalls were that the titty shows sucked, the nightly "events" were a waste of time, and like you said, williamson county/round rock cops are f*ckin' *******s. a buddy who went with me in a fairly plane-jane silverado got a ticket for not having a front license plate...i mean, c'mon, i could see giving that ticket at certain times, but he got the ticket AT THE GATE for cryin' out loud. just piss-poor judgement on the cops and williamson county's part, cuz i doubt THW and all the $$$ it brings will ever ever go back to the dell diamond. sorry for the rant.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Your truck looks like one in the magazine for some ad. haha sorry...just wanted to say that. Nice truck too.

·
Registered
79 Posts
You swear. So you are the one in the magazine..haha. That's a trip. lucky guy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts