S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I H8 BUMPS!!
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
give me your opinions. Hey FTC this is what the reg cab skirts look like from the kit.

·
Registered
271 Posts
my skirts dont look like that

because i didnt get the xenon ones, i got the xtreme ones. how high is your front bumper off the ground??? mines is like 3" but i want to go to a 5" drop up front soon. is yours a daily driver??? cause i have a hard time now getting places, and i drive mines everyday.

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
what color ya thinkin bout?

·
I H8 BUMPS!!
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2" in the front. here is a photoshop pic of my paint scheme.

:scary:

·
I H8 BUMPS!!
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes it will be a daily driver. I am not driving it right now. I won't bring it out of the garage until i get a clear 3rd brake light and the fogs for the air dam. I ordered my 4" fogs from godfathers for 30 bucks. Still lookin for the 3rd light.

·
I H8 BUMPS!!
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
damn dude. 100 bucks? OUCH! It isn't too bad to get around. As you can tell, speed bumps are out of the question.

·
Registered
271 Posts
yeah but i have to go over some speed bumps when i go to school

and already i have scraped off some paint from the FRONT part of my bumper. so there are two noticeable parts on the front where there no longer is paint.

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
keep it primered......i think is looks sick like that.....throw some 20s on there and you'll be rolling

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
looks good. those bodykits dwarf the wheels. i like the looks of the xtreme skirts more but those look good too. can't wait to see it finished. nice truck.

·
"Phat"boy
1,240 Posts
2FNLOW said:
yes it will be a daily driver. I am not driving it right now. I won't bring it out of the garage until i get a clear 3rd brake light and the fogs for the air dam. I ordered my 4" fogs from godfathers for 30 bucks. Still lookin for the 3rd light.
you can get a 3rd brake from Pacific Import Exports for 25 bucks...including shipping. It also comes with red bulbs.

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
Nice Paint!

Nice paint scheme! Just don't paint the thing white or you'll loose it in the snow!

Take lots of pics to post for us to oogle!

Rick
Chesapeake, Virginia

1 - 15 of 15 Posts