S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I sofa king we todd did
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally took the time to get some pics of my S-10 to post.

It's a mostly 92 shortbox, standard cab. I'm not 100% sure about how much its lowered, but from seeing it parked next to my friends stock height S-10 I'm guessing somewhere in the neighborhood of 3/3 or 2/3. It had taken a hit in the front end when I bought it and I had to reweld the bumper brackets and put the front bumper back on. Other than that I havent done anything since I bought it except maintenence (heater core & hoses, tires, fuelpump relay & oil pressure switch).

Heres a couple of pics:

Theres more pics of my other more in depth projects in my Photo Album. :sawzall:

·
I sofa king we todd did
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've already bought a fiberglass roll pan for it, and its waiting for paint as I write this. As for "plans", I'm looking at a wheel change, either a chrome GMC grille or a painted chevy grille, and maybe a cowl hood. Also need to replace the right front fender, its roached at the bottom pritty bad.

The toolbox is staying for the winter and will be replaced as soon as I find some extra ends in my project budget for a tonue cover. I have to keep it practical, its the only thing keeping anything that wont fit in the cab from being covered in snow or rained on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts