S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BUY MY TRUCK PARTS!
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright here goes...

Im thinking of going with a triangulate 4 link (not reverse ;)). then use a rear lift bar system like jason has on the 5 link kit.

Now i despise differential brackets, so that answers the question of why i dont just buy the 5 link, and also because i like to do things myself.

Now I want to do some crazy bridge system not sure what yet, but i dont just want a straight bar.

so here's the breakdown:

forward triangulated 4 link
rear lift bar system
crazy bridge
shocks mounted to the bridge...

Should work just fine right... Caus i have a few people around here telling me that it won't work and when i picture it in my head or draw it on paper ti seems it will work mint.

any ideas?

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
looks good, but one question... if your using a lever setup like jasons and kps bars, then why do you even need a fancy bridge?

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
98layinframe said:
looks good, but one question... if your using a lever setup like jasons and kps bars, then why do you even need a fancy bridge?
Cuz it looks cool.

·
BUY MY TRUCK PARTS!
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zYgoTe said:
Cuz it looks cool.
damn, took the words right outta my mouth...or err my keyboard? anywho...

and because I need somewhere to mount the shocks, and i think a straight bar is kinda boring...

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Sounds like it'd work to me.... tho instead of building your own lift bars, why not buy jasons?? Just the lift bars, not the whole kit.

·
BUY MY TRUCK PARTS!
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SlammedDime said:
Sounds like it'd work to me.... tho instead of building your own lift bars, why not buy jasons?? Just the lift bars, not the whole kit.
Well because I'm not really a huge fan of bolt on stuff, and like I said I wanna make something sweet and "Semi-original". I will be using two of his square lower bars as my lift bars though...i'll figure out exactly what im doing sooner or later
LoL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts