S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The way of all flesh
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im bored, and decided i would post up some pics of my console i painted. I used Duplicolor's Vinyl & Fabric paint(gloss black). I am very pleased with the way it came out, i wanted to keep the texture because im putting my interior back to stock. I still need to get a different shift boot. Tell me what you think.

Before:

After:

·
The way of all flesh
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
when i get a different shifter boot you wont see the beige ;), and the toggle is to shut off power to my compressors, there was already a hole there, so just drilled it bigger and put my toggle in there

·
The way of all flesh
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
your putting you int back to stock thwn why paint the consol?
because a charcoal 5 spd is very RARE. So i settled for the tan one cuz i got a deal on it. That is why i painted it.

Oh, and Jeff, i dont think this paint it goin to crack since it is meant for interior pieces, it has kinda faded a lil from where my arm sits all the time, other than that the console came out great

·
Twizted Intentions TN
1,431 Posts
yea i like a custom one better too. Looks good for a rattle can, but man i hate that chevy texture.

·
The way of all flesh
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i had done some custom work to my interior, but i got tired of it so it went back to stock, only thing i need is a dash bezel

·
Mini Truckin' = Lifestyle
385 Posts
Is that stock?

j/k looks good though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts