S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok :wtf: is the deal with windshield washer led's, god dam imports have them all over so cal everytime im at the street races theve become about as trendy as the altezza tail lights

every time i see these dam things i wanna :twak: :boom: :madfinger :bash: the people that invented these

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
MightyMouseJ5 said:
damn dude, thats a lotta hate for LEDs lol
Those aren't led's....

I feel your pain man...I personally can't stand those things. There is a guy here in town that has a early 80's mustang and they only have one nozzle...so he drilled a hole so he could put those on his hood....How :gay:!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
ummm...

LED's, neons, lights on your rear differential....all that **** is way outdated and beyond ****...sorry to offend anyone, but have you picked up a magazine in the past 5 years??? That sh-t is GAY!!!!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
guess i cant ***** too much i do have about 6 red and white strobe lights in the grill and front head lights along with a red undecar neon kit for showing off at night when im at the legal drags here in daygo....looks pretty sik when i do a burn out to warm up the slicks and i turn off my regular lights and turn that stuff on :drinkhaha :rock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts