S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 413 Posts

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Since i know everyone is really lazy to click on my cardomain..Ill just post it..
History of my Truck-
I would like to first say thanks to Jason, Cliff, Eric, Chantal and Kyle for working on my truck, it defiantly wouldn’t be what it is today without you
My parents gave me this truck as my first vehicle. My original plan was to drop it a bit, rims, and a system. Then I caught the Mini-truckin fever. I started working on it at age 15, that’s when I did the drop/first paint job, I taught myself. Now I am 16 and tearing it down again.
Stock-December '06

Removed the ugly side molding..

Had to do something with the bumpers now that i removed the trim..So i shaved the front bumper, And shaved the light holes in a GM rollpan..

After this, i wanted to Shave a few more things, So i shaved the Antenna and the hood pissers--

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I first wanted to bag my truck, But with no job, i didnt get that far. I bought a 3-link, And abuch of parts-But then sold all of them for some $$.

So with around $700 in my pocket, i spent about $200 on my paint job, and then $500 for my suspention.
I decided on a 6/6 drop, All belltech.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For a System- I was on a budget.
So i built a custom fiberglass box, Bought a cheap rockford sub, and bought a cheap and small amp.
For a CD player, i am running a JVC.
For speakers i ran Pioneer 4x6's in the dash and 6.5's in the doors.

·
Oaktown Trucks
2,875 Posts
Damn nice for a budget job man. The paint turned out good. You should roll down to ITB with Oaktown Trucks this year. Last year was great! I'll definitly have he 1st gen done for the trip this year too.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was in a small accident, I went around a corner, hit some gravel and went into the ditch. I decided that is when i will start the project. The front end was pritty much all smashed in.

I then Tore down the junk parts

Bought a set of 18in rims off a 300C. I also have the spacers/adapters needed to mount them.

I raised my truck back up to a 3/4 until i bag it.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Removed the windows

Stripped the interior

[http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/2546000-2546999/2546996_10_full.jpg[/img]
Started stripping paint

Started gathering paint suplies..

Rollpan and fillerplates

·
is a Prick.
843 Posts
Uhh, Blue?

How much did that paint run you?

1 - 20 of 413 Posts