S-10 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I hate speedbumps
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here she is. Just put the billet grille on.
ZQ8 wheels on the way, flowmaster will soon be on, 4/5 drop i have, jsut need to find a free weekend for me and my buddies to install. So updates will be soon.




 

·
FloridaTruckScene.com
Joined
·
5,190 Posts

·
ADHD = SPEED
Joined
·
211 Posts
grill looks great. i am thinkin of buyin that same style.
 

·
I hate speedbumps
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i really like it because it cleans up the front. i like it way more than a s10 grille.
 

·
murse
Joined
·
13,200 Posts
looks good. nice and clean. hurry up and drop that bitch!
 

·
My self esteem is lower
Joined
·
1,117 Posts
If you don't mind my asking. Where are you getting the ZQ8's? Internet or by someone you know? I'm in search of a set of 4, at a reasonable price. And in reasonably great condition or new would be nice. :) let me know if you don't mind. Thanks.

P.S. It's coming along nicely man, grille looks good! :tup:
 

·
I hate speedbumps
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
s10fan2000 said:
looks good. nice and clean. hurry up and drop that bitch!
It's the gameplan man. I have a 4/5 just sitting in my garage. I coach baseball and i don't have a free weekend untill May7thish i beleive, and i can only hope that my two buddies can do it then as well.

My zq8 wheels are coming in next week (not the irocs, 99ish), so im excited for that.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,778 Posts
not sure if u want to do this or not, but you can take the yellow reflector out of those headlights so theyr'e all clear, that would clean up the front end some
 

·
I hate speedbumps
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
greenflameS10 said:
not sure if u want to do this or not, but you can take the yellow reflector out of those headlights so theyr'e all clear, that would clean up the front end some
Yeop, it's all about getting around to it, and the balls of putting it in the oven and such. Im gonna do another search and find a good how-to on them and get around to it. I love the look of them without the reflector in it.
 

·
I hate speedbumps
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
get layed said:
If you don't mind my asking. Where are you getting the ZQ8's? Internet or by someone you know? I'm in search of a set of 4, at a reasonable price. And in reasonably great condition or new would be nice. :) let me know if you don't mind. Thanks.

P.S. It's coming along nicely man, grille looks good! :tup:
On a diff s-series site there is a Canada section and im getting them from a guy a province over from me. Getting them shipped to my house with rubber for 400 canadian.

WHich ZQ8's are you looking for? The irocs or the older style (98/99ish time).

And thanks man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,170 Posts
OK now someone post a picture of what the other grille looks like on a dime. (The one you have to cut up your grille for) Just for comparison purposes. If no one can tell me the difference, i'm about to buy this ONE!! The other one sits flush without the gap showing correct???!!!


EDIT: I can see the outline of the GMC, nevermind....
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top