S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well the front only but its good enough for me right now. sorry i dont know how to make the pics smaller. i can go lower if i cut the bumpstop, but im probably not gonna cause its pretty low already and ill just take it out if i need to lay the bumper out.

Soda can for comparison

Sorry the pics are kinda crappy it was really sunny today and i was in a rush, im gonna take some new ones later on.

·
Registered
691 Posts
looks awesome man, hope your problem with the leak doesnt come back. Now ya just gotta bag the rear. The truck looks a lot better up front with the billet bowtie instead of the SS one, I'm happy you changed it, hehe

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
looks nice but...

take out the bumpstops! lat that sucker!

also, the back is static? that is pretty f/n low...how much of a drop is it? does it ride like sh*t or what?!? lol, talk to ya lata

dave

·
Registered
129 Posts
looks good

hey lookin good....that air dam...its the new xenon air dam right.....acn you buyt aht sereatly and will it work with the fender flares on the xtreme....looks liek you haev soem of the gfx for the xtremebut not the flares..., but the air dam kinda sticks out....if you know let me know I need a new airdam and I liek tha way that looks.....

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not too sure about the flares cause i dont think they look good but they are a pretty close match from what i hear.

avtekk - im running a 6" static drop in the back, and i pretty much bottom out on tin foil, i need a notch real bad. im running toxic shocks as well and they are super stiff so the back rides pretty harsh, im gonna be 3 linking it when ever i get some cash.

wayne - thanks a lot for all the avice and help. i like the billet bowtie way better as well, haha

·
layn frame N flyn sparks
195 Posts
Sup FTC

Lookin good, all you need to do is yank those bump stops and your set for the front.

Jay

·
layn frame N flyn sparks
195 Posts
Ya I was worried about pullin my bump stops and cutting my frame, but after I saw how high my frame was from the ground everything came off again and I cut the #[email protected]% out of my frame. Now if I loose a bag my inner fender and tire will get it. I think its worth the risk just to go lower.

Jay

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i dont want to imagine what would happen if the tire bit into the fender if i was goign on the freeway, potential rollove if you ask me. so i think im gonna keep the bupstop in for some cheap security and ill just cut it a lil later on.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts