S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
FactorY RolliN
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok right now its all primer, and black and red and gray etc.. im gonna use black primer and get it all correct (body waves dents dips etc) and when it comes time to paint.. i am going to paint it real creamy bright silver, everything... and i mean everything grille bumpers door jams and what not i am putting a sun visor on it and paintin it the same color as the blazer itself.. i also picked up some euro altezza lights.. and i am looking into buying some Westin nerfs for the added look... and i am tinting my windows all deep black if you guys got any better ideas let me know and the interior is all black too:afro: :bowtie: :rock:

·
Got Mud???
161 Posts
I'd skip the sunvisor, but just my .02. The rest sounds cool as hell.

·
S-Clusive's Jester
3,085 Posts
are you painting it? because if not you're gonna pay liek 5 grand for that.

·
FactorY RolliN
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes my dad is going to paint it... and we have been body working for about 3 or 4 months now.. it was rolled lol and this is gonna be my first vehicle.. so ya know im tryin to get it to look as nice as i can thats why i am going silver.. because you can never get metal right once its bent and stuff... besides... how many ALL SILVER blazers do you see running around town ??? think about it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts