1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
THE ONE THE ONLY
141 Posts
That looks damn good man i love those hoods so much and i didn't every think those tail lights would look that good up their i always wanted caddy tail lights but thouse look damn good too. said it before but damnit that hood looks freakin good!!!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:)

Thanks man. I was debatein btw the SS and Mach 1 hood. I always wanted the Mach 1 hood on my old car and found out that they made on for my truck. So i was savein up my money to the the Mach 1 when a buddy of mine called me up and said there was an SS hood on eBay for Buy It Now at 300. And the guy was right in my state and about an hour from my parents place. So i ended up gettin the hood for $300 in cash. Nice deal if ya ask me.

Attachments

·
THE ONE THE ONLY
141 Posts
oh thats one hell of a deal you got really luckey to get it at that aren't they around 500? i like the SS hoods better i'm savin up for mine. Is yours fuctional? or do they make you pay more for it to be?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah mine is functional. Im pretty sure all the Cervinis hoods are functional.

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
(SiC)(sIc)6 said:
Yeah mine is functional. Im pretty sure all the Cervinis hoods are functional.
I'm sure they are if you gut the hood but they don't have the snorkel setup like the Mach 1's. Basically they just ran off engine vaccuum. Not 100% clear on this, I'd have to check my dads 73 mach :phil:

Is yours just a free flow or is there anything preventing water n' shit from commin in?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Free flow for now. Im either gonna rig up a trap door or just put up sum screen.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The factor ones? they all paint except for the back up part for now.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Hey i like how you put the lights in the tailaget. Is that an extreme air damn? how did you get that too fit? but you gotta shave your old tail lights

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
looks good. i think reverse lights on each side of the plate would look good too like the vettes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts