1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
If I wasnt planning on getting rid of the stock tails, I would of never bought a vette gate. Do you have a vette engine to back up the look? :)

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
YES i painted over the stock tails; YES im keepin them for now just for the reverse lights, once i have the time and money they'll be shaved and i have 64 1/2 to 70 Stang back up lights goin in the rollpan; and THANKS Yellow for the POS note.

·
Canadian men eat beaver..
159 Posts
POSitive i guess.

I dunno, i think it looks aite. I was never a fan of vette tails on a truck anyway... Or supra tails for that matter... but at least he can still see when backing up....

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah i ment positive. I wanted something a lil different than most minis ive seen w/ C4 vette lights. I asked one cop i saw and he said everything is 100% LEGAL which is great. BUT i still get lots of them followin me cuz of the skin. Maybe its envy i dunno.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Well...personally I think it looks good. Its different but even if it werent different it still looks good. I don't think you need a corvette engine to "back up the look" Do people with the caddy lights have a cadillac engine? Anyways, where is cambridge? That picture of the mustang looks like Ocean City MD. Both your rides look great. You said the mustang was a project car, what do you have to do with it?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah thats me and my baby at the 02 Spring show in OC. Cambridge is on the way to OC. Its the town after Easton.
As for my stang, i've still gotta paint it, drop the front end, 4 wheel disc breaks, and engine work. OH and I wanna get sum new rims for it too but thats not that big a deal yet.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys. ALSO, I just put on the Xtreme FX kit sunday! Me and my buddy Mike and to BUTCHER the hell outta the front valance to make it fit. It looks OK right now. We still gotta do a lil to it to make it fit right. As soon as its on right, i'll post sum pics.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts