S-10 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my front 4 parking lights dont work when I turn on the parking lights or the headlights. The rear ones do. The turn signals work in the front but not the parking lights... any ideas??
Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So my front 4 parking lights dont work when I turn on the parking lights or the headlights. The rear ones do. The turn signals work in the front but not the parking lights... any ideas??
Thanks.

Tedster,
Just had that same problem on my "91, but passenger side parking light only. Bulb didn't fix it - turned out to be a bad spot in a wire & that fixed it.

·
i saw what you did there!
3,573 Posts
the first gens seem to have common issues with front parking lamps not working

ive had to replace both my front bulb sockets on my 91 and then still had an issue with one of them after that even.

see others running around town with same issue

i dont know what the deal is with the front parking lamps on these years

mess around with the brown colored wires at the sockets with the park lights on and see if you can get anything to light up at all

its gonna be a bad wire or socket(s) causing it im sure. youre just gonna have to mess with them and figure it out

have fun

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yea could be. But even though the blinkers work?
I kinda had the same problem but only the drivers side didnt work. Turned out to be a crapload of corriosion causing a bad connection and cleaned it out. They both worked but since there was still a little of corrision left I had to push the parking light bulb in just right for them both to work. Also, since they are both on the same circuit, one wont work without the other.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts