·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
these are fixed.. they dont have the lil cutoff on them on the speed side.;}

Attachments

D

·
0 Posts
yea its sealed.. yea the gauges kick azz.. when we was at carlisle they turn a few heads everyone like them. i had a box in the bed with 2 12s but i blew them. now i have 2 61/2 cannons in the cab for now.. till i scheme up something new

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the amp is not sealed its selt the bed is .. it has a boot plus silicone in both holes and the cap is airtight so no mositure gets in

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
its a checkmate lid AND IT ISNT PAINTED . AND ITS PRETTY HARD TO TELL THE DIFFERNCE.oops sorry for the caps you can get it black and it will match the black trucks also the lid and double locks did not go over 300 i paid 265 total. thanks next in the planning is convertable,shave doors,bags or pumps still thinking on that one,rims, and everything will be ran by remotes .. but thats all in the planning for now

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I like, very much. You say thats a checkmate lid, I want one. Have you had any problems with the lid, likes, dislikes.

·
I BURN THINGS
5,880 Posts
My brother had a checkmate on his 1st gen S-10. He had a problem with it getting water between the layers of fiberglass. It started to bubble up. He went throught 2 og them, before they gave him his $$$ back. Have you had any problems with it?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i havent had really no problems other then me drilling a hole in it that i had to silicone off. lol. and when i did the locks i didnt clean the hole up , i will get to it . other then that no no probs with it . if you get it professinaly install they know what there doing so you wont have the lil mistakes i had.im gonna fix them all. and it looks good when i went to carlsile i ahd people asking me where i got it is it painted in crap . i told them checkmate and no its not painted thats how it came.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i know you did your interior paint, what did you use, how long did it take? did you change your face gauges yourself? it looks good!

jason

btw - more interior pics PLEASE. from both sides of the truck.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts