S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically the project is fix the body, and in the process go all out and make it as nice as possible. New fenders, doors, rockers, quarters, front bumper cover, the hood, roll pan, paint (new 2003 GM sunburst orange) and more.

heres the pics of my current status...

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

The close up's of the insides of the doors is my remote poppers. I will be covering up those unsightly handle cuttouts on my doors soon as well.

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha, well... I gotta keep the water out somehow. This is all being done in a drive way. Us underprivaliged people don't have garages.

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thats really odd that in the first two engine pics the intake and fan shroud look to be a different color than everything else. But those and the valve covers are all chevy engine orange. Red plug wires, and some red ricer loom to help it not look too dirty.

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I wish they'd stop makin that hood I got too. I got it bout a year ago to be a little different. Everyone had the cowl's, and now everyone is startin to buy this one too. I thought the hefty price tag would at least keep most people away.

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Arg... It's PA. First offer I get and it't out of state... Damn my luck haha, thanks anyway though.

·
Tire = Smoke
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got a set of Iroc Z 16x 8's to mate up with some rubber. Then they will be put on. I'm not lifting it, it will never see a trail again after all the works done. I may rake it by playin with the torsion bars up front if I decide its needed in the end. The first gen's have a tendency to look higher in the front, I'd like to just level it out a bit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts