S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
No Kitty!!
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would post some pics of my old truck, sold it almost two years ago. Enjoy.

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
What were you thinking with the yellow interior accents?

·
No Kitty!!
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I used to have yellow racing stripes on it till I got it painted. I know it is a little ricey but oh well.

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
Not a fan of the bags or the wheels, but other than that it is a nice truck.

·
No Kitty!!
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
aGMguy said:
sick truck still
Thanks, I kinda miss it. If it had been an extended cab I would probably still have it.

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
king_nothn said:
Ok it was funny seeing the stepshavers comment all over, but now its just dumb. As true as the statement is, enough is enough with the "needs stepshavers" comment. seriously.
YOU NEED SOME STEPSHAVERS!!!! YOU NEED SOME STEPSHAVERS!!!!YOU NEED SOME STEPSHAVERS!!
YOU NEED SOME STEPSHAVERS!!!! YOU NEED SOME STEPSHAVERS!!!! YOU NEED SOME STEPSHAVERS!!!
YOU NEED SOME STEPSHAVERS!!!! YOU NEED SOME STEPSHAVERS!!!!YOU NEED SOME STEPSHAVERS!!
YOU NEED SOME STEPSHAVERS!!!! YOU NEED SOME STEPSHAVERS!!!! YOU NEED SOME STEPSHAVERS!!!YOU NEED SOME STEPSHAVERS!!!! YOU NEED SOME STEPSHAVERS!!!!YOU NEED SOME STEPSHAVERS!!
YOU NEED SOME STEPSHAVERS!!!! YOU NEED SOME STEPSHAVERS!!!! YOU NEED SOME STEPSHAVERS!!!
YOU NEED SOME STEPSHAVERS!!!! YOU NEED SOME STEPSHAVERS!!!! YOU NEED SOME STEPSHAVERS!!!YOU NEED SOME STEPSHAVERS!!!! YOU NEED SOME STEPSHAVERS!!!!YOU NEED SOME STEPSHAVERS!!

·
forum idiot
49,646 Posts
YellowNoma said:

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Red X = Pure Sex!
3,366 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
345 Posts
:hitit:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts