S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pictures of my truck shortly after I got it.....

And then pictures after rolling it into a ditch 11/16

Thought the truck was going to be totalled but the insurance company said they are going to fix it. The dealership I bought it at is doing all the work. A lil over $7000 worth of damage so far! On a good note, I'm getting the GoodMark Gen2 Hood for free out of it :)

·
Soundblazin- Feel my BASS
47 Posts
good thing is that u are ok.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YellowNoma said:
that sucks dude, atleast your ok though, get some stepshavers when u repair it.
Yea I am wanting step shavers...where did you get yours at and how much did they cost? Your truck looks great!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BlazinLowChik said:
Damn that sux...how long did you have it before you went into the dtich? and how did it happen??
Well my 1st truck payment was 11/9 and this happened 11/16 so I've had the truck over a month. I was on a dirtroad leaving a party, took off truck was spinning but it was staying straight then all of a sudden hit a soft spot and the truck went sideways and rolled into the ditch! It sucks but I learned a lesson from it.

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
Learn how to drive, your info says it all. HondaAccord as your AiM name, are you used to driving FWD's?? 2nd time, learn how to drive.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
97S10SS said:
Learn how to drive, your info says it all. HondaAccord as your AiM name, are you used to driving FWD's?? 2nd time, learn how to drive.
It wasnt the fact that I dont know how to drive, I was just being stupid on a dirt road.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1Bad89Coupe said:
You live You learn though.
Yep, its definately slowed me down

·
Canadian men eat beaver..
159 Posts
97S10SS said:
I flipped my Sunfire end over end 3 times, does that mean i dont know how to drive? No, it means i had a freak accident and am lucky to be alive, but i can still drive perfectly well...

Although, you admit you were screwing around on a dirt rd, so it was kinda your own fault... Ah well, least its all getting fixed...

·
Still 2 High
1,515 Posts
ZQ8-S10 said:
Well my 1st truck payment was 11/9 and this happened 11/16 so I've had the truck over a month. I was on a dirtroad leaving a party, took off truck was spinning but it was staying straight then all of a sudden hit a soft spot and the truck went sideways and rolled into the ditch! It sucks but I learned a lesson from it.
is that what your told the insurance company too? :D

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
97sdime said:
is that what your told the insurance company too? :D
My insurance can suck a dick, I got full coverage and they have no choice but to cover the damages. With that being said they are fixing my truck, my GoodMark Gen2 hood is on its way and all is good :thumbup:

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
Gus said:
I flipped my Sunfire end over end 3 times, does that mean i dont know how to drive? No, it means i had a freak accident and am lucky to be alive, but i can still drive perfectly well...

QUOTE]

Were you ran off the road by someone or did you take a corner thinking your sunfire handled like an F1 car? Glad your ok. :cool:

·
Canadian men eat beaver..
159 Posts
97S10SS said:
Were you ran off the road by someone or did you take a corner thinking your sunfire handled like an F1 car? Glad your ok. :cool:
Actually, like i said, it was a freak accident, i have no memory of it at all cus of the whole concussion thing... I was going in a straight line... From what i was told i was going along normally then all of a sudden i hit the ditch.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts