S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
BARELY Tuckin' Tire
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i got it today, my grandpa brought it to me from IN on a trailer. I know i know...the stickers have GOT to go...but it's a really clean truck....97 Sonoma Xcab. 4.3 P/W P/L P/M It's some dale earnheart edition truck...i guess....never really heard of that. I'm thinking somebody slapped some stickers on there and called it a "special edition"...oh well...sticker off, roll pan, on...lowered..i think it's going to clean up really nice....what do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
I agree that it will clean up good, looks like a nice truck. :thumbup:

·
BARELY Tuckin' Tire
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks man, i'm so stoked i can't even think straight :)

·
BARELY Tuckin' Tire
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL i was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice...damnit..LMAO....how do i go about that?? i don't want to start a new account..i've got too much credit here..

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
haha. Just click usercp at the top of the screen, and click edit profile and its in the options.

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
awsome! add a envoy bumper with billet grills into your plans to. that'd look hella sweet! Congrats on the new noma! :thumbsup:

·
BARELY Tuckin' Tire
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

thanks Z..i'll do that now...any suggestions???

·
BARELY Tuckin' Tire
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hmm i don't see where to change my screen name at in pofile..?

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
SlamminChevy said:
hmm i don't see where to change my screen name at in pofile..?
Oh you wanna change your actual name? You can't do that yourself, you gotta ask an admin. I thought you wanted to change your sig.

·
Registered
701 Posts
zYgoTe said:
Oh you wanna change your actual name? You can't do that yourself, you gotta ask an admin. I thought you wanted to change your sig.
Gotta change both..he has a truck now..and its not a "slamminchevy" its a noma :D ..itll be a fun project!

·
BARELY Tuckin' Tire
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
zYgoTe said:
yeah i wanted to change my screen name...but at the moment, i can't think of anything good...so i'll hit you up in a few days...cool?

·
Tattoos & 2tone paint
1,596 Posts
could look nice

with some billet and loose the vinyl graphics anf that could look tight.

·
BARELY Tuckin' Tire
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i'm thinking about taking off the stickers and putting them on my wheelchair... :D

·
.......¯\(O_o)/¯.......
3,480 Posts
Nice truck man! drop that b*tch! lol

1 - 20 of 46 Posts