S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Sprint Car Addict.
10,225 Posts
not bad...looks better with the swirleys because its lower....with the 20's it looks like DONK territory.. :rotf: :p

·
Flat Out Fabricator
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
to hell with the stock hood i want a 4 3/4" cowl or maybe a ram air... here's a run down of what's done to it

Supra Tails
Shaved Gate
Shave Tailights
Molded Roll Pan
Painted Dash
Alot of interior billet
Xbox
7" TV
Blowthrough for 4... 12's

Engine

4.3 Vortec
Flowmaster
Motavator TB Spacer
Airraid Air Intank
Shorty Headers
Underdrive Pulleys
Optima Battery

·
Check your ground
30,848 Posts
i remember seeing that truck on mautofied. the work is real clean on it. congrats on your find bro. what are your plans?

·
Flat Out Fabricator
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lowered like 3/5 but i plan on raising the rear just a hair. No plans yet other than a hood and put the stereo back in

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
looks good man....if u look really close in the second pic it looks like you can see the outline where the stock tails used to be..or is it just me?? maybe its the shadow

·
Draggin a Ranger now
464 Posts
I saw that truck on StreetSourceMag.com for sale. Not bad.

-Mike

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
I like how those tires look on the swirlys, truck looks great!

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
hell yea, it looks like alot of nice work done to it, good luck :tup:

·
murse
13,200 Posts
YellowNoma said:
looks good man....if u look really close in the second pic it looks like you can see the outline where the stock tails used to be..or is it just me?? maybe its the shadow
yeah i saw it too. i love the truck man. the supra tails are pretty sweet too. nice stance on the swirls. you plan to bag this one later on?

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
looks good man.. whats going on with the SFBD? i havent been keeping up with it

·
Soon to be bagged
128 Posts
nice ride man... i think the outline you guys are talkin about is something off to the right and the way it was shot... and the truck being clean and shinny....

·
Huh?
1,169 Posts
That's really clean. I wish I could have afforded a phantom grille before I did my blazer swap. It looks like it's time to get started on those door panels.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts