S-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I just ate a honda.
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havnt been on here much lately. Ive been working like a mad man but all that work pays off. Of course I still have the dime...

But I acquired some new rides. First I sold the r6 and bought this, my dream bike I could have never afforded. I stole it for about 3k under book with about 5k in mods. An 08 Ducati Hypermotard...

Then out of the blue I found this car at a local chrysler dealer and they gave me top dollar for my pt cruiser, so I traded. This thing is awesom, very fun to drive and already has several tasteful mods. 04 VW Jetta GLI... 1.8 turbocharged engine, 6 speed, all options, handels like a vette. Im lovin it.

And to make all this even cooler, insurance dropped $600 a year going from the r6 to the ducati and about 200 a year from the pt to the jetta. Im pretty happy.

·
PAGING DR. ******!
7,371 Posts
Nice man...love the GLI. When I look at the Ducati all I can think of is the movie 'Yes Man' hahaha.

·
Layin hard on 20s
1,710 Posts
AWESOME! I love your rides especially the GLI. I came really close to buying one when they first came out. What mods are on the car?

BTW your truck is super clean.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
love all of them man. nice selection you have. i would love to walk out of my house every morning wondering what to drive that day. :haha:

·
I just ate a honda.
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the complements guys!

Theres a few mods on the GLI. Its lowered. Maximum performance boost gauge, chipped with boost crank (holds 15lbs), no speed limit, turbo xs bov recirculated, short throw shifter, and I threw my optidrive 2200w 12" and obcon box in it the other nite. Shitty walmart amp and a crossover with factory stereo. But it sounds real clean. Ill get a new amp around christmas and probably start saving for a 2 din flush mount screen. In a few months that opti should be slammin... As for other future mods. All I plan on doing is having the wheels powder coated (clear flaking off). Havnt decided what color yet. And I might add a CAI and turbo inlet pipe, then something different with the headlights. Probably some projectors and HIDs.

·
I just ate a honda.
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GLI is a MUCH BETTER choice than a PT cruiser,
True, and to be honest the PT was bought for a family car and something my gf could drive (cant drive a stick) Well the stupid slut left me for another guy so the PT went bye bye... Guess he can buy her a car now. And I finally got out of having to drive an auto every day! But the PT was fun at the track. Lots of tire eating torque, the jetta really doesnt have that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts