S-10 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few pixof my phantom I just put on the blazer, I just propped it up there as I am currentlly replacing the radiator support(u can see it in some of the pix), btw anyone have experience wit h replacing them, anything I should know b4 I finish it tommroow. Anyways heres the truck, future plans include installing my toy 2wd bumper, finish shaving. and supra tail lights frenched in the tail gate gate tell me what you think fllows:thumbup:

Attachments

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
looks sweet. it reminds me of my blazer when i had the phantom.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey thanks fellows you gotta love it when ppl appreciate it when you invest 300 bucks into your ride:thumbup:
mightymouse- you can betcha silver dollar thats a 4wd, still working and everything, to make it simplized the back is the same as 2wds s oi just put blocks there, but the front is quite complicated. All in all loosining up the bolts for the torsion bars but that only gives a few inches , but we created more slack for lowering by creating holes in the crossmember and almost relocating the bolts there, sorry it sounds like i have an iq of 14 with how i mentioned it but if truly interested shoot me an email and I'll explain in full diagram.:idea:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts