S-10 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i just finished installing my new conversion headlights with H4 bulbs and "city lights" which i havent hooked up yet. i got them off ebay for $40 :) so even with the mods needed i cant complain they say they bolt right in :bs: (atleast on my truck anyway dunno about anybody elses) the headlight buckets need to be modified to fit the depth of the housing and a hole to be made so the city light comes through the back of the bucket you can see a pic of that HERE but they are very nice other wise except that the city lights are on the same side on each light but i dont care LOL

ok more pics
a shot of the installed lights
upclose pic (look at the bottom right you'll see the city light)
lowbeam (day)
highbeam (day)

my carbon fiber euro tails
if ya dont like my links just click on my website that has all my pics

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Looks nice... I know what you mean about them not fitting right in... I had to basically slaughter my pieces to make my things fit. I ended up using tinsnips to cut the metal and a hammer to bend it back so the back would fit in. That took longer than any other part of the HID install (No room to work). Made me kinda mad, but I didn't care, I wanted HID's!

DogP

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah id like HID's (who wouldnt) but i cant afford them but these are a real nice upgrade from the extremely crappy stocks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts