S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have had it for 4 or 5 months now but just got around to taking pics. it's an alpine (of course, nothing but the best) imo. model # 7998, it's a din and a 1/3. just bored out of my mind so i thought i would post a couple of pics.

·
Can Yah Hear That China!
924 Posts
sweet Hu. is that the one that retracks into itself?? i would like to see a pic of that

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea. i didn't think about getting one when it is off. i'll do that tomorrow

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and the 9813 kix asss. i would have went with it, but i don't dig the green lights. the last two alpines i have had in my truck have the amber lights. just looks better w/ the red dash imo.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Dang that is kick ass looks good...what color do the buttons light up? Can you change the color on them? I am asking because in Crutchfield they show the buttons as green but you said they were amber.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
there are 2 models like this own. one is green only, mine is amber and maybe switchable to green, not sure about that tho. mine also has no internal amp the other one is 60x4. the green only retails around 500ish and mine retails around 800. but i didn't pay retail.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
i no longert have this h/u. i now have the alpine cda-9835, it's awsome. i love it. i will get pics tomorrow. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts