S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
bagged 89 s10
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought it about 2 months ago and did a complete makeover. just hit 60k last week and eveything is so clean inside out when i got it.. list of things i did to it..
repainted it the stock yellow with custom gold pearl coat and gold ice pearls,
new lights front and rear,ss mirrors,billet antenna,bagged front and dropped the rear,new head unit and 8'' sub,22x8.5 with 255/30 and 22x10 with 305/25 boyd wheels/tires, that wasnt suppose to go on the blazer. wheels are for my project s10 that im building. ordering 20s this week. did everything myself but its done for now.
Before

After

·
bagged 89 s10
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im looking at those 2010 camaro wheels in black. im not buying the real ones. i might have to spend alittle more because of the spacers but the wheels are cheap. it rains so much here that i cant keep up polishing the boyds, and well i need wheels for the blazer anyways.

·
bagged 89 s10
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dont have at the moment but i'll post some tomorrow. nothing special,i didnt do much on the inside.

·
bagged 89 s10
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
inside shots. i didnt do anything to it, but when i got it it had tweetie bird steering wheel cover and floor mats. was owned by a girl.

·
bagged 89 s10
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just the front. dont have money or time for the rear. ive got everything but the links and tubs for the rear.

thanks Dropem

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
that's badass, I love that yellow/black combo

·
bagged 89 s10
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys.. I have to agree, it does look way better. now I can save the other wheels for my project bd s10 that im building..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts